Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 16: Electrocution

Today's been a day of running errands, singing papers, talking to people who think too highly of themselves bankers and wondering why the management of the building I live in is out to:

(a) kill me, or
(b) make me feel like I am living in a concentration camp.

This photo was taken outside my apartment, in the main lobby, that I mentioned on Day 3 of this blog. Only last time, they did not have nearly burnt out wires hanging out in the open within reach of short people. Maybe having an obvious fire hazard out in the open and/or maintaining a feeling of a badly maintained concentration camp is how they are hoping to get the residents out of here so they can sell the apartments for sky-high prices after the renovation is complete.


And for the record, I did not take this photo today, though the scene has not changed in the slightest since I took it a week ago, so I did not see a point in taking another shot.

2 comments:

  1. That's terrible! Well I hope I'll get back to the UK alive after next week! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete