Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 28: Criss-Crossed Mentalness

I feel like I have a lot to say, but not much that I'm actually going to because it's just going to come out as crude sarcasm and/or cynicism and I don't really want to litter my blog with unnecessary bickerings. Anyway, it can be summarised by one single line: some people are just thankless gits. We knew that already though, right?

Shame that I refuse to rant though, because I don't have anything else to say today haha. I haven't really done anything exciting besides watching a little TV, working on my university applications and sleeping when I shouldn't have. No regrets though...I felt like I needed the rest. I'll be working on the applications again tonight and reading before hopefully clonking off to sleep again!

So why this picture? I know it's not particularly pretty, but I've always loved the criss-crossing patterns of the tram line outside my apartment building and so I thought I'd take a shot! Unfortunately, it was dark and cloudy by the time I got there, but oh well!

Today's Flickr Uploads: Peng Chau Colours
Dry Wetness Netting Tropical Autumn Beach'd Path
Finally moved on to the Peng Chau set after the last pictures from Cheung Chau were uploaded yesterday...took a while, but then I'm known to take 50 billion photos a day leading to my backlog of 80 trillion photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment