Friday, November 21, 2008

Day 27: Stable Contracts

I have finally managed to secure a stable job; I'll be teaching language and folk-theatre to little kiddies, which honestly is not something I would want to do in the ideal world, but I'm happy enough that I've managed to get the job considering the current economic situation for theatre companies. The job comes with a fair amount of perks, as well as a shiny and a fancy office in the building pictured here. Plus, it's good for my resume!

Besides that, I'm still doing freelance work for a Colombian magazine that printed my photos a few months ago and possibly have a chance to work with Nathan Welton (photojournalist) when he comes to Hong Kong.

Today's Flickr Uploads: Dead Food at Cheung Chau
Boredom in School A Little of a Lot Seafood in Tile Petrify

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the job. With some jobs, be it good or bad, it's a learning experience.

    And that's a lot of fish there.. I don't remember see that much when Jenn and I went to Cheung Chau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm looking forward to it! Like I said it's not really the ideal job, but I'm really glad I have it!

    And there's fish laid out to dry all over Cheung Chau! These photos were taken up at the main praya, but maybe it had rained the day before you went there? It's a fairly common site otherwise on all the outlying islands :)

    ReplyDelete