Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 32: Boredom and Surprises

Today has been quite dull. I did some work, got bored, stayed bored and eventually became so bored that I started watching Stylista. After watching two consecutive episodes, I asked myself the same question that I did in yesterday's entry: "why do I do this to myself?" It must be some form of masochism whereby I like to have my brain fried.

Other than that, the day has been fairly dull. I was called in to go to work today, but had to reschedule the appointment for tomorrow instead as I'm feeling severely ill. Unfortunately, it's taking a toll on my pets as well...in particular Pogo, whose feeling extremely neglected. Poor thing just wants attention and I can't seem to give him any without hacking all over his face, which is why I'm trying to stay away from him.

I also had a rush of sudden panic go through me earlier in regards to my graduate applications, but thankfully that subsided and I was able to complete most of my application materials. I'm hoping for the process to be over by the end of the week so that I can concentrate on other things. Surprisingly though, I also realised today how full my schedule has started to look lately; I signed up to the igoogle service (similar to My Yahoo page, only better) and tried to fill in my schedule and it seems like the rest of the week is packed for me, mainly because of work, but I don't know how my schedule's taken a complete 180 after having absolutely jack all to do! I don't even remember making these appointments and even more surprisingly, I somehow have managed not to double-book time slots in my schedule as is quite common with me considering that I never look at my diary and have quite a shit memory.

Anyway, the picture of the day is (quite obviously) just some wooden pegs that I saw in Macau yesterday. I haven't taken any photos today seeing as all I have done is stare at the computer screen all day. And since the image suits the general theme of boredom, I decided, why not!?

Today's Flickr Uploads: Upside-down at Peng Chau

And that concludes my dried seafood set!

No comments:

Post a Comment