Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tips, Tricks and Turn-Outs

I found this a very useful website with tips and tricks to maintain a Project 365 blog. The writer is very strict with his rules, but they are definitely helpful I think. For example, I don't always take a-photo-a-day (like yesterday) because I don't always feel inspired and when that happens, I look for a cop-out (as he suggests), which in my case involves taking an older photo and editing it to suit the general mood of the day. Since my photos most often depend quite heavily on post-processing, I feel like I have made just as much an effort as I would just to take a cop-out photo and so that is how I justify it, although I am trying to keep it to a maximum of 3 times a month.

Also, while searching for random 365 groups on Flickr, I came across Project 365; looking into a few of their discussion topics, this particular topic where people post their first and 365th photo caught my attention because I found it amazing to see how much improvement has been made in the posters' photographic skills. That is exactly what I am hoping to do with this project, so I feel even more motivated now!

No comments:

Post a Comment