Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day 47: EMAAB

EMAAB: Early Mornings are a Bitch.

That's the thought I've woken up with everyday this past week because I've had to wake up at 5.30 am to make the trek to Narnia (i.e. where my schools are). And seeing as I don't get back from work till around 4pm, it's not surprising that the only thing I want to do when I get home is curl up in a dark corner and mumble golem-style.

But anyway, at the school that I taught at today, I was told that one of their criteria for hiring teachers is their religion. I found that a little offensive and 15th century-esque, but then there you have it. And so when they asked me about my religious background, I conveniently left out the fact that I quit the church many years back. Having a job is more important than proving my religion to people I don't speak with, I reckon!

Today's photo is of my dream catcher in the (extremely early) morning light!

DSC_0021

No comments:

Post a Comment