Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Change in 365

I think it's become pretty obvious from the past week or so that it is nearly impossible for me to take photos of things during the week, process them and upload them (with an entry) everyday. My schedule as I've mentioned before has been incredibly full: I wake up at 5.30am and come back home at 5:00pm after which I have 0-energy to spend on photo taking, etc. Mind you, I'm not even feeling that inspired just because I'm so tired and brain dead.

So, I think I need to make a little change in this blog and change it from a "one photo a day" blog to simply "365 photos." It's probably a more realistic goal. I'm glad that I was able to finish nearly 50 days without stopping for the most part though. I guess sometimes life gets in the way, hey?

4 comments:

  1. yeah it's not easy to update on a day-to-day basis...anyway I'll read whatever you post because I'm in love with your words and photos. :-) keep it up and Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Justin... You must not give up! --- Well I guess you can take lots of good photos during the weekends and then post them... Your blog is my savior during my damn long working days!!!! :) No..really I can understand that after 12 hours of traveling, teaching etc nobody feels very creative... except me, but I'm related to Duracell bunny. ;)

    anna-the crazy Finn

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe you ARE like the duracell bunny! i don't know where you get all that energy from! :P

    i won't be shutting this blog down at all...i'm just not able to upload photos everyday so instead i'm just going to do it as regularly as i can...which like i said, is a bit more realistic! not to worry - you'll still be forced to read my whining!! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to post something every day. I tried that last year but I ended up slacking off about 7 months into it and haven't recovered since. That's when I decided to add a photoblog to fill in the days where I don't post anything.

    ReplyDelete