Thursday, October 23, 2008

365 Days in the Life of Joo

Ever wonder what it is that keeps you going through life? What makes it worth living when the world around you and the world within you is collapsing? When sadness is the only rational option and when failure becomes your friend? What is it then that keeps you motivated, that gives you a reason and hope? That allows you to live in a cocoon where the world seems a happier place and though it shuts all that is around you, it makes you think. It makes you happy. It keeps you going. It makes you wonder.

It's the little things. The silver lining. The moments you take for granted each day as you struggle to pull a smile when all is grey.

This is the world I'm looking to explore. Taking a single moment from my day and presenting it through a photograph, be it to express my emotion, sum up my day or simply show an inspiration or thought.

365 photographs, for each day of the year.

EDITED (Sunday, 26th): My god this entry sounds depressing and drabby! This blog is not serious. It's a fun project for me, and yes, I'm hoping to just look more into the "little things" through it. Hope you (el reader) enjoy going through it and oh - quick note: all photos that are part of the "365 project" are most likely going to be unedited. I'll post edits later if I can be bothered :)

No comments:

Post a Comment